August 11, 2003 Council Meeting
TOWN OF WINSLOW, MAINE
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
August 11, 2003
7:30 P. M.
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING:
- Roll call
- Approval of Minutes of Previous Meeting (July 14)
- Legislative Report from Ken Fletcher
- Reports of Committees and Commissions
- Town Manager’s Report
- Assessor’s Supplemental Tax to be Acknowledged by Council
- Department Reports–Police, Fire, Code Enforcement, Public Works, Library
- Finance Committee Report (Treasurer’s Warrants)
- Financial Report
- Resolution No. 17-2003: Pawnbroker’s License – James A. Smith d/b/a Jim’s Gun
Shop, 69 Bay Street. (Second Reading) Sponsored by
- Resolution No. 19-2003: The Acceptance of a Small Strip of Land from Rene and
Kathleen Desrosiers. (Second Reading) Sponsored by
- Order No. 5-2003: The Sales of the Town of Winslow’s Interest in the Recycling
Building Located at the Waterville Industrial Park. (First Reading) Sponsored by Howard Mette.
- Order No. 6-2003: The Expenditure of Funds Fromthe Sale of Property on Mohegan
Street. (First Reading) Sponsored by Howard Mette.
- Order No. 7-2003: The Acceptance of South Ridge Drive in South Ridge Estates.
(First Reading) Sponsored by Howard Mette.