TOWN OF WINSLOW, MAINE
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
September 8, 2003
7:30 P. M.
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING:
- Roll call
- Approval of Minutes of Previous Meeting (August 11)
- Legislative Report from Ken Fletcher
- Reports of Committees and Commissions
- Town Manager’s Report
- Department Reports–Police, Fire, Code Enforcement, Public Works, Library
- Finance Committee Report (Treasurer’s Warrants)
- Financial Report
- Order No. 6-2003: The Expenditure of Funds Fromthe Sale of Property on Mohegan
Street. (Second Reading) Sponsored by Howard Mette.
- Order No. 7-2003: The Acceptance of South Ridge Drive in South Ridge Estates.
(Second Reading) Sponsored by Howard Mette.
- Order No. 8-2003: Matching Funds for the Winslow Fire Department for a Grant
Received from Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). (First Reading) Sponsored by Administration.