TOWN OF WINSLOW, MAINE
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
January 12, 2004
7:30 P. M.
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING:
- Roll call
- Approval of Minutes of Previous Meetings (December 8 and January 2)
- Legislative Report
- Reports of Committees and Commissions
- Town Manager’s Report
- Assessor’s Supplemental Tax and Abatements to be Acknowledged by Council
- Department Reports–Police, Fire, Library, Code Enforcement, Public Works
- Finance Committee Report (Treasurer’s Warrants)
- Financial Report
- Order No. 11-2003: The Withdrawal Fromthe Maine State Retirement System and
To Provide For a Cost of Living Clause For the Employees Who
Remain Within the MSRS. (Second Reading) Sponsored by
- Resolution No. 29-2003: Adoption of the VantagecareRetirement Health Savings
(RHS) Program. (Second Reading) Sponsored by Howard Mette.
- Resolution No. 01-2004: A Statement of Concern Overthe Increasing Expense of County
Government. (First Reading) Sponsored by Howard Mette.